Stretch Ceiling System
Stretch ceilings have taken the leading position in the sphere of ceiling finishing materials. Consumers associate a stretch ceiling system with a smooth surface of a durable material under the ceiling.
System reliability and durability are provided by not only canvas of the product. The decisive role is played by a fastening system, the choice of which will affect the service life of the finishing material and coating cost.
About Finishing Technology
Technologically, the product is a thin membrane or fabric, which is stretched over a special frame called a baguette. The baguette is fixed along the perimeter of the walls. The technology allows getting a smooth glossy coating that looks like a solid surface.
Coating mounting technology implies compliance with requirements for the fastening system. Ignoring these rules leads to early pats wear and quick failure of fasteners and the blade.
The reliable fastening system is made of aluminum profiles or PVC moldings. They ensure the required frame strength. Fragile material usage is inappropriate.
To fix the frame, the technology requires the use of specialized dowels and self-tapping screws of increased strength.
Stretch ceiling installation to wooden surfaces requires an additional stiffener, without which the system will not last long.
The technology has a number of advantages that allow this type of finish to find new fans among consumers.
- A huge selection of textures and colors;
- A great variety of models, including 3d or illuminated stretch ceiling options;
- The ability to hide all defects in the base ceiling (irregularities, smudges, cracks);
- Resistant to leakage from the upper floor. No water and dust leak;
- Stretch ceiling fabric is moisture-resistant, does not corrode and condensate precipitation, does not react with chemically active substances;
- The product does not pose any threat to health due to a special bactericidal material (can be used in children’s and medical institutions);
- It is possible to fix heat- or sound-insulating materials in the inter-ceiling space;
- You can embed not only chandeliers and lamps but also alarm, ventilation, fire safety systems;
- No special care is required; the coating is convenient to wipe due to a thin micron Teflon layer;
- A stretch ceiling can be easily unmounted/mounted back without any loss in the quality of the coating.
Reliable Producer is a Guarantee of Long Service Life
People who want to find a trustworthy company that specializes in the production of stretch ceilings in Сanada contact us. They are satisfied with the quality of provided services. 5 reasons will convince you of the necessity to call us:
- The offered products are durable and high-quality.
- Consumers are our priority. Employees listen to clients and embody their fantasies. We produce various models of the product, install translucent or backlit coating, and provide a warranty for our products.
- Product price is reasonable and affordable. Costs meet the quality of goods.
- All construction works are performed by experienced workers.
- The materials used for finishing are durable.
Get in touch with our manager to learn stretch ceiling cost per square foot. Feel free to ask any questions you have. Cooperation with our team will leave positive emotions. The task of our company is to develop the best solution for your house, which will perfectly fit room interior. You’ll enjoy the result of the work done every time you enter a room and access its interior. Put your eyes up in the sky and admire our work.